[rancid] Netgear switches in 2023 (or 2024)

on at LEFerguson.com on at LEFerguson.com
Fri Dec 8 15:34:46 UTC 2023

> Best if I could access it myself, but if the login script was well tested,
> then just the complete transcript of the login might be enough.

Of course, fairly easy if I had one myself. Governments are kind of inflexible on security, especially today.

I am unclear on terminology, and sure you don't mean just a login, but the output of a bunch of show commands?   Is there a sequence I feed it or something that might give you what you want?  (I can guess and just give the output of each show command it supports, but it sounds like you have something specific in mind).

Linwood